An eBIM asbuilt survey requires a clear understanding of the client’s role and what the model will be used for as this will effect the survey method and modelling accuracy and detail. This requires a project kick off meeting prior to starting the laser survey, so that a model can be delivered that meets the overall project’s aims.
LEVELS OF DETAIL:
The appropriate level of detail is critical when developing a BIM model.
That is why we have developed a standardized specification split up in to different LODs:
- LOD 1 – Basic Massing Model
- LOD 2 – Shell & Core Model
- LOD 3 – Standard Survey Model
- LOD 4 – Detailed Survey Model
- LOD 5 – Detailed Survey Model with meta data
Please email email@example.com to request a copy of our specification.