BIM MANAGEMENT, CONSULTANCY & IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
eBIM offer full BIM management, Building Information Modelling consultancy and BIM implementation service to users new to BIM or those requiring additional resourcing for larger projects. Our team of experienced consultants have carried out and advised on many complex projects.
Whether a new build or refurb project our BIM consultants have the skills to help you build manage and construct your BIM models.
Our expert modellers are capable of converting not only architectural plans, but structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection into 3D systems from the respective engineer’s 2D drawings as well as modelling direct from accurate 3d point clouds.
We provide a full BIM co-ordinations service allowing our customers to begin working with BIM straight away, providing a solution for firms wanting to start using BIM but who aren’t yet ready to commit to the cost of bringing these skills in house.
• Developing BIM plans and strategies
• Defining software compatibility and file formats
• Setting up BIM servers and Intranets
• Converting existing / proposed plans to Revit
• Populating models with Fire and acoustic performance data
• Populating models with Tender and as-installed information
• Populating models with Energy and carbon data
• Populating models with Component material and material properties
• Converting & Integrating MEP plans / models
• Maintaining models and Integrating construction and as built changes
• Provide advice and training on software
• Integrating ongoing Facilities Management Software